PAF exercises leadership, provides a strong, continuing voice and vision to enhance professional standards, promotes continuing education, and encourages a high order of ethical and professional attainment within the paralegal profession.
- Seminars and continuing legal opportunities offered via the state organization and our chapter.
- Networking with members across the state.
- Scholarships for professional development.
- Professional recognition with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Updates on rules, regulations, and other factors affecting the profession.
- Opportunities to participate in the development of the profession.
- Job board offered by the state organization.
- Study groups for the CP/CLA examination.